tulips

tulips

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blogging once again begins...

Hi hi.... Over the years I have started so many blogs; from my msn space to tumblr (which is still active) and to this Blogspot page which I have restarted.

Why the sudden urge to start blogging again? I guess it's the inspiration I have seen from all other bloggers, mainly beauty gurus, giving their opinion about products and so forth.

What I hope to achieve on this blog is to provide some food reviews, fashion advice, personal advice and some beauty advice. Along with that there will be my weekly blogs about my life, usually boring and monotonous.

So a little bit about me. I am a student and work part-time as a retail assistant. I am doing a Bachelor of Health Science and Social Work at university. I love Korean culture; their fashion, food and Korean dramas. In my spare time, I like to browse the internet and go out with my boyfriend or friends to try new and exciting food places (usually Korean). Oh and in case you're wondering, I am Chinese, born in China and came to Australia when I was young.

How will people describe me?
Characteristic?
Short, petite, cute, Asian. haha... typical me. I am a tiny little person, only 5'' or 5''1.

Personality?
Happy, optimistic, friendly, nice.

I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment